Get the hot stuff - MAKLAK
Signing announcement: Seattle rock act Maklak have joined the Capacitor Records family! Follow the link below to buy a copy of their new crushing album "The Age of Anxiety", which was produced by the mighty Jack Endino at Soundhouse.
"The Age of Anxiety" is also available from all major streaming outlets such as iTunes, Spotify and Amazon mp3.
Shut Up / Tight Lipped / The Extras Inc / Fetal Rage
Join Capacitor in supporting the Black Friday College Fund
Starting 11/26/17 through 11/28/17, we will be contributing 100% of profits from Vinyl and CD purchases to the Black Friday College Fund.
Use code: BFCFund to save an additional 20%
Visit https://www.bfcfund.org/ for full details!
History of the fund:
On March 28, 2008 Gabriel Gifford Scheller died by suicide. Gabe was a compassionate person who cared deeply about social justice. Gabe's family and friends came together in the fall of 2016 to establish the Black Friday College Fund to honor Gabe's memory and spirit. The board members had a soft launch of the organization in November of 2016 and had the official launch of the organization in March of 2017.
The Black Friday College Fund will award their first scholarship in the summer of 2017.
The Black Friday College Fund is dedicated to improving access to colleges and universities for students of color from economically challenged backgrounds by providing financial assistance for tuition. Additionally, the Black Friday College Fund is committed to promoting the wellness of scholars by providing financial assistance for wrap-around support services.
- To increase access to higher education for students of color.
- To provide continued assistance to students of color once they enter tertiary education by providing funds to use on support services
- To raise awareness of the emotional and psychological strain caused to students of color coming from economically distressed families and neighborhoods
- To raise awareness of the importance of wrap-around support services for students of color in college/universities, including mental health services.
- To reduce the stigma of accessing mental health services in communities of color.
Giants In The Trees & MKB Ultra!!!
We have some awesome news ~~~ Our friends MKB ULTRA (Featuring Jack Endino) will be opening for the Seattle debut of Krist Novoselic's new band, Giants In The Trees at Blue Moon Tavern on May 6th. Blue Moon is a small venue and the show is VERY close to sold out. We recommend that you grab discounted advance tickets at the link below while they're still available! See you there.
Basment Sessions Vol. 3 & 4 Presale
The Black Clouds at Brighton Bar, Long Branch NJ
Long Branch, NJ 07740
VIDEO PREMIERE: Photograph
Tour footage & scenes from Studio606
PureVolume has this to say "The third full-length from New Jersey-based outfit the Black Clouds promises to be as tenacious as anything the band has released. The raw nature of "Photograph" is a a bonecrushing blast of heavy rock. Produced by the legendary Jack Endino and featuring Endino and Mark Arm of Mudhoney, this record wastes no time in getting to the point, and you'll be happy that there's a no nonsense band ready to pulverize your senses."
Video features live footage from shows in support of the 'After All' release.
Featured venues include:
- The Bitter End - New York, NY
- BuzzBin - Canton, Oh
- Doc's - Austin, Tx
- House of Independents - Asbury Park, NJ
- Lolas - Ft Worth, Tx
- The Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ
- The Saint - Asbury Park, NJ
- The Viper Room - West Hollywood, CA
- Studio footage from Studio606 - Northridge, CA
- With special guest appearance by Jack Endino
PREMIERE: The Black Clouds — "Photograph"
The Black Clouds in the News via our friends at PureVolume.com
"The raw nature of "Photograph" is a bonecrushing blast of heavy rock."
We couldn't agree more. Read the full article here:
Yorkshire Tenth - Signed to Capacitor Records
The first release will be the highly anticipated EP titled "Lessons" - available early Spring everywhere.
Tour dates coming soon.
About Yorkshire Tenth:
Based out of Hamilton, New Jersey, Yorkshire Tenth produces a sound that hints on the nostalgia of the 90's alt-rock, while keeping a sharp edge on the post hardcore sounds of today.
Yorkshire Tenth includes:
Vocals, Guitar - Craig Frame
Vocals, Guitar - Chris Marino
Bass - Anthony Carlisi
Drums - Ryan Csolak
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Yorkshire-Tenth
10/20/15 - Eddie Spaghetti - Official benefit compilation release:
Today is the official release of Capacitor Records' benefit compilation "You Can't Kill Rock 'N Roll"; a fund-raising compilation for Supersuckers' frontman Eddie Spaghetti's fight against cancer. It features unreleased tracks from Mudhoney, ZEKE, Jack Endino, John McBain, the first track that The Derelicts have recorded in 25 years and many more! See below for the full track listing.
Order for immediate shipment today at: http://www.CapacitorRecords.com/s…/you-cant-kill-rock-n-roll
It's a limited release and only available on CD (No digital download), so get your's before it sells out! All profits go to the Spaghetti family.
1. Mudhoney - Behind the Door (The Circle Jerks)
2. Zeke - All American Man (KISS)
3. Endino's Earthworm - Cocaine Roommate
4. The Black Clouds - Photograph
5. SuperSuckers - Someday I Will Kill You
6. Basment Sessions Demos Seattle - Driving Lost
7. Coffin Break - Noise Patch
8. Stoker Bros. - Goin' Down
9. Ether Sunday - Decapitator
10. The Derelicts - Bleed Me Out
11. SHUT UP - ...Nope
12. The Lucky Boys - Death Wish
13. Ribeye Brothers - A-1 to Portland
14. Communist Eyes - Count Me In
15. Rocket Surgery - It's True
16. John McBain (musician) - Colby's Big Ride
Artwork by Skullboy
10/10/15 - Seattle El Corazon - Mudhoney, Zeke, The Derelicts, +more, benefit show for SuperSucker's Eddie Spaghetti
Join us tonight at El Corazon with Mudhoney, ZEKE, The Derelicts and ton of other bands for a kick ass show to benefit Supersuckersfrontman Eddie Spaghetti! Capacitor Records will be there selling the new compilation, "You Can't Kill Rock'N Roll", so come say hi and pick up your copy! Hope to see you there!
Can't make it to the show? You can also pick up a copy of the compilation here:
Stopped by Easy Street Records in West Seattle today.....
Dropped off a few copies of "You Can't Kill Rock N' Roll" at Easy Street Records in West Seattle. Stop by and pick up a copy. All profits go to Eddie Spaghetti from Supersuckers to help in his fight against cancer. It features unreleased tracks from Mudhoney, ZEKE, Endino's Earthworm, John Mcbain, the first track that The Derelicts have recorded in 25 years and many more!